ENVIRON RAD SHIELD MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 15
Environ RAD Shield Mineral Sunscreen SPF 15 is a lightweight, cosmetically elegant formulation that works hard with powerful physical sun reflectors, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
It also contains a heat adaptive ingredient perfect for protecting against infrared radiation called Venuceane. This innovative ingredient is highly effective in protecting the skin against IR damage and ageing.
The Environ RAD Shield Mineral Sunscreen is perfectly suited for everyone over the age of 6 months and on all skin types and concerns. It is ideal for those with oilier skin types as the formulation is so lightweight. It is also fantastic for active individuals, sensitive skin and delicate enough for children.
Formulated with Shea Butter, the Environ RAD Shield Mineral Sunscreen SPF 15 is also very moisturising without being sticky or leaving a white cast. It also contains Vitamin E to further enhance moisture as well as provide antioxidant benefits, as well as tomato fruit extract, which absorbs UV light.
Dr Des Fernandes’ pioneering sun care philosophy is at the heart of Environ RAD Shield Mineral Sunscreen SPF 15. This antioxidant-rich, physical sunscreen formula contains fewer chemicals but should be applied more often to achieve effective protection.
Benefits of Environ RAD Shield Mineral Sunscreen SPF 15:
- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA & UVB
- Formulated with Venuceane for infrared defense
- Contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin E to defend the skin against free radicals
How to use:
- Apply to the face, neck, décolleté and body.
- For daily use on all exposed areas of the body as a sun protection. It is wise to reapply this product every two hours when spending long periods of time in the sun.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for all ages, including babies over age 6 months.