Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 5 - 50ml
AVST 5 is the fifth and final step moisturiser in the AVST step-up system and contains the highest concentrations of vitamin A and C and a variety of antioxidants, peptides and moisturising ingredients that leave your skin feeling revitalised and refreshed with a more youthful appearance.
- Regular use enhances the overall appearance of the skin, including uneven skin tone and the visible signs of ageing.
- Contains antioxidants that are known to combat free radical activity.
- Contains a combination of peptides that are known to act in synergy to promote wrinkle smoothing and improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Suitable as the ultimate anti-ageing moisturiser.
Important information, please read
- Please note that not all clients will be able to tolerate this level. It is important that you worked your way through the steps and have used 3-4 bottles of EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 4, which will take about a year, before you use EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 5.
- Due to the active ingredients in the step-up programme the moisturisers are best used within 10-12 weeks to ensure optimal activity.
ON ALL FIRST ORDERS WITH US, to order AVST2, AVST3, AVST4 or AVST5 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
-Your telephone number
-The best time to call you for a telephone consultation.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturiser to the face, neck and décolleté. Finish with an eye cream and SPF product.
- Suitable to wear under makeup.
- Use in the morning and evening.
- 2 full pumps will be sufficient to do the whole face and neck. Use no more than a 20 pence size amount of moisturiser
- This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and limit high sun exposure while using this product.
Recommended Step Up Process for Skin EssentiA Avst Moisturiser:
- AVST 1 – Use 1-2 Bottles
- AVST 2 – Use 2 Bottles – introduce C-Boost AM (optional)
- AVST 3 – Use 2 Bottles
- AVST 4 – Use for 3-4 Bottles
- AVST 5 – Maintain and layer either Retinol or C-Quence 1 underneath AVST 5.