Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 - 50ml
AVST 3 is the third step moisturiser in the AVST step-up system and contains moderately high levels of vitamin A, C and antioxidants as well as peptides known to soften the appearance of fine lines. This unique emulsion assists in rebalancing and moisturizing the skin.
- Regular use enhances the overall appearance of the skin, including uneven skin tone
- Contains antioxidants that are known to combat free radical activity.
- Contains a combination of peptides that are known to act in synergy to promote wrinkle smoothing and improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Following the AVST step-up system provides the skin with all the essential ingredients to help nourish, moisturise and fight the visible signs of aging.
- Suitable as an anti-aging moisturiser.
Important information, please read:
- Due to the high levels of vitamin A in this moisturiser, all lower level EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturisers must have been used prior to using AVST 3.
- Due to the active ingredients in the step-up program the moisturisers are best used within 10-12 weeks to ensure optimal activity.
ON ALL FIRST ORDERS WITH US, to order AVST2, AVST3, AVST4 or AVST5 please email email@example.com with the following information:
-Your telephone number
-The best time to call you for an telephone consultation.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturiser to the face, neck and décolleté. Finish with an eye cream and SPF product.
- Suitable to wear under makeup.
- Use in the morning and evening.
- 2 full pumps will be sufficient to do the whole face and neck. Use no more than a 20 pence size amount of moisturizer
- This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and limit high sun exposure while using this product.
Recommended Step Up Process for Skin EssentiA Avst Moisturiser:
- AVST 1 - Use 1-2 Bottles
- AVST 2 - Use 2 Bottles - introduce C-Boost AM (optional)
- AVST 3 - Use 2 Bottles
- AVST 4 - Use for 3-4 Bottles
- AVST 5 - Maintain and layer either Retinol or C-Quence 1 underneath AVST 5.